The MINI RAIN is a small rain water station (breaktank type AB) with a water capacity of 10 liter.
Above the breaktank we mounted a Calpeda selfpriming multistage pump which is controlled by an electronic pressure controller.
When the rainwater is empty the 3-way valve switches to potable water storaged in the 10 liter underneath the pump controlled by an electronic control panel.
The MINI RAIN is a complete unit, pre-assembled, ready to use without any further assembly, and extremely compact – EASY to install !!
A big advantage is the integrated AB airgap with an overflow connection of 50 mm and the 4 integrated notches to fix the item to the wall .
The MINI RAIN has the approval : BELGAQUA but is also WRAS compliant.
How this it work:
When the rainwater is empty the 3-way valve switches to potable water stored in the 10 liter underneath the pump. At any time we have available 10 liter of water. As soon as the pump starts pumping water, by pressure drop or water demand, fresh water enters the tank until the maximum waterlevel is reached.
The pressure controller mounted above the pump, will start & stop the pump and protect against dry-running.
- Start & stop and dry-running integrated
- Integrated professional mechanical float : 3/4″ BSP
- Type AB air gap with overflow connection in 50 mm
- Allowed to be connected directly without extra backflow non return valve to the mains
- Compact dimensions: 500*300*660 mm
- Total weight without water: 15 kg
- Power motor: 550 watt 220 Volt 50 Hz
- Starting pressure pump: standard 1,5 bar (on request other possible)
1-2 family houses
Model: MINI RAIN MXAM 204 PRO
Voltage: 220 V
Power: 0. 55 kW
Max. Flow: 60 l/min
Max. Head: 45 M